Kalos Health utilizes experienced RN Care Managers to develop a comprehensive team of professionals that will provides you access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
CAN I KEEP MY DOCTOR?
Your doctors will continue to be a key part of your care. Our goal is to work with your doctors to ensure that you receive coordinated services with Kalos Health and our provider network.
You may be eligible to become a member of Kalos Health if you:
- Are 18 years old or older
- Live in Erie, Niagara, Monroe, Chautauqua, Genesee, or Orleans County
- Are covered by or eligible for Medicaid
- Are able to live safely at home with assistance for Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, hygiene/grooming, mobility, or preparing food)
- Require Home and Community Based Services in excess of 120 days of the following services: Private Duty Nursing, Nursing Services in the Home, Therapies in the Home (Occupational, Physical, Speech, Home Health Aide Services), Personal Care Services in the Home, Adult Day Health Care, Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS)